Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Desperate???

Although it may have been a pre-cursor to how it all got started desperate is far from what I am now.  Two years ago I was desperate for attention, desperate to be seen as more than a mother and wife, desperate to feel needed, desperate for the touch that is not forced or expected.  Everything that so many wives (and husbands) go through at some point in their marriage.  Because of the desperation to have all of those things and I knew that my alcoholic husband couldn't give me at the time I sought it out in other ways.  The attention from an old high school friend on Facebook or the look from another man at the coffee shop.  But after a while I needed more and more and more until I finally took the next step and cheated on my husband.  And so began my addiction...MEN!!!
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment