Monday, January 25, 2010

The insignificant numbers

Okay so where was I...ahhhhhhh yes #4.  Which I guess brings me to a continuation of the story that Agnes told about the Mr. Big night.  I was in town visiting for the weekend and Agnes decided that we should go out.  I was excited that I would finally be meeting Mr. Big.  I was ansy that night and new that trouble was brewing.  I won't go into much detail about the whole evening as Agnes pretty much summed it up until the end when after many, many, many drinks I was standing at the bar picking up a gay bartender.  YIKES.  One of the other bartenders came over and told me he was gay and I wouldn't be going very far with him but that he was sure that he could do something for me.  Well low and behold next thing I know I am in a cab on my way to his apartment (quick stop at the 7-11 for condoms).  The sex was bad that night and it didn't get any better in the morning.  I was super hung over and felt like crap so was really thankful when Agnes came and picked me up.  So to say the least #4 was nothing to brag home about.

Of course the weekend didn't end there...we attended an all-girl's party the next night (oh except for the shirtless bartenders).  I was so bummed about sleeping with the less than satisfactory bartender that I needed more.  So 2 a.m. comes around and we are leaving the party when someone suggests an after hours bar.  At this point in the evening Agnes and I should have just called it a night but nope off we went.  Within 15 minutes of being there Agnes was kissing some guy (which she will no doubt tell you about) and 15 minutes after that I was necking with JD (initially nicknamed Jumbo Dick).  He was super cute and he was a great kisser so how could I resist when he asked if I would come home with him..hmmmmm let me see...I just couldn't.  We barely got through the door when all our clothes were flying off...I won't go into a lot of detail other than the sex was really hot.  Finally a man that doesn't think sex should be all about him.  It was none stop for two solid hours and when Agnes called to come pick me up he didn't want me to leave...I really should have nick named him the energizer bunny because he kept going and going and going..haha.  Anyways great night...we kept in touch for a while until he got a girlfriend.  So this was last spring.  In November I accidently sent him a text that was supposed to go to a friend.  We messaged back and forth for a while and hooked up for one last time during the Christmas break.  I was quite disappointed actually because it wasn't as hot as it had been that first time.  I can't imagine that we will be hooking up again.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. 

1 comment:

  1. "Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't."

    Very, very true.

    Nice blog.

    XO

    ReplyDelete