Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it fair to have my cake and eat too???

Of course not but that is exactly what I have right now.  I have a family that loves me and a lover that provides me with everything else that I need and want.  How does a person give that up?  I often look at my husband and think "what the hell am I doing" he's wonderful.  He makes me laugh and comforts me when I need it.  He's a great guy.  But other times I look at him and say "what the HELL am I doing???"  I hate him and I want to scream and run away. 

My husband had his cake and was eating too but his cake was alcohol.  He has promised to cut down, which he has and it has been good.  But how do I do that now.  How do I stop my addiction?  Would he understand if I confronted him and said I was addicted to men and that I couldn't give it up but that I would cut down?   Hmmmmmmmmm???  I'm going with probably not.

Kat

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you try and turn him into a cuckold - He might love it - but it would have to be done really carefully...

    ReplyDelete