Tuesday, January 19, 2010

MEN!!!!

Soooooooooooo after not hearing from Greg I decided (or was it Agnes's nagging that made me decide) that I should send an email rather than a text.  It was short and simple "Worried about you if it's done that is fine but I need to know".  He responded right away "Why are you worried about me?  I'm in Miami right now and off to South Beach tomorrow."  That's it!!!  That's all I get.  I didn't want to respond but I did and kept it light and fun.  Sometimes I feel like having an affair is way too much work.  But with that said I don't want it to end.  I need a night out really soooooooooooooon...Agnes???

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm....you never told me you responded yet...tee hee...you know I am always up for a night out and whatever trouble it brings wtih it! Let's go!

    ReplyDelete