Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A TRUE FRIEND IS ONE THAT KNOWS ALL ABOUT YOU AND STILL LIKES YOU....

This line is so true when it comes to Agnes and I.  She knows all about my normal day to day life (ie. husband and kids) and all about my not so normal "other" life. There is really nothing I wouldn't tell her because I know that she would never, ever judge me.  For that I am very grateful to have her in my life.  I can't even imagine leading this double life and not being able to share it with anyone else....it would literally drive me crazy.  I have never lied to her (even when I kissed her husband..yikes) and I never will.  She really is the best.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness...you are choking me up there Kat, I need a tissue...what prompted that? I guess that is the thing...no prompting is required. I feel the same way about you...and just so you know I REALLY DID NOT KISS YOUR HUSBAND! And I know, I would be committed by now if I did not have you in my life and likely divorced!

    ReplyDelete