Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Why do we do what we do?

I have been reading some other blogs of other woman doing what Agnes and I are doing and I am astounded at how similar and yet so different we all are. Some woman are having affairs due to a lack of sex at home. This is definately not the case for us. If anything our extra-curricular activities have enhanced our sexual relationships with our husbands. So why are we seeking out other men??? A question that I have asked myself on many occasions.  Feeling wanted by another man and knowing that you can still attract them?  Feeling needed by someone other than your husband?  I'm not sure...I think I need to figure this one out.

1 comment:

  1. For me it is feeling wanted by another man and knowing that you can still attract them. I was really down on myself - it did amazing things for my self esteem being 40ish, kids, etc.

    ReplyDelete