Monday, February 8, 2010

Green With Envy

So the one thing I have always wanted for Agnes was to find that perfect lover..the one that would give her lots of attention and see her for the special person that she is...well I'm pretty sure she finally found him.  I will let her talk more about A when she gets a chance.

After hearing about A I was so yearning to hear from Greg.  I wasn't going to message him...let him come to me but after a week and a half I broke down.  It's strange really since I had sex with two guys in one night last weekend and I should be satisfied.  But Greg you could say is so much more than just a great lay.  When I am with him it is all about me and him making sure that I am completely satisfied all night long.  That's hot...a man that gets off seeing me cum over and over and over again.  I wish there were more like him.  Woops just went off on a tangent there...he messaged me right back and the prospect of seeing him again is so exciting.  Fuck I wish he lived closer so I could have him more often.  Good thing we make it count when we are together.

Interested to see how this next weekend plays out.  Another night out with the girls is planned..see if Agnes will resist the temptation now that she has found a new man..hmmmmm???

No comments:

Post a Comment