Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Insignificant Numbers "Part Deux"

I'm trying to rack my brain to figure out who came next...who was after the dreaded weekend away.   I think it was the Pilot.  Yes that's right.  Out on another girls night (really should stop going out, would proably fix the problem).  My girlfriend and I were having a great time, dancing, socializing when along game this gorgeous man.  I was trying get my friend to go and talk him up as she was just getting out of her marriage and she definately needed the attention.  But not being as adventerous and outgoing as I am she was hesitant so of course I made the first move.  We were all chatting (he was there with another pilot who was less than desirable) and he started joking about taking me to a bathroom stall and having his way with me.  The evening continued with a lot of sexual enuendos until the bar was closing.  He asked if we wanted to go to his hotel room for a drink but that he would have to try and get rid of his co-pilot as he was married and didn't want him to know that he was taking a couple of girls up to his room.  So we said our goodbyes and watched his co-pilot go up the elevator.  My friend had to go make a phone call so she left me alone with my pilot.  As soon as the door closed he grabbed me and we started kissing, and feeling, and undressing each other (except for my knee high boots).  I asked if he had a condom and he said he did and that I should go and get it in his flight jacket..hence confirming that he was actually a pilot.  We had to make it quick as my friend was waiting for me but it was still a really good fuck session and we exchanged email address so that we could keep in contact.  He flew into the city I lived in quite regularly.  For me this was the perfect Lover...see him once a month or so.  Unfortunately I moved away from there a few months later so I only got to see him a few more times.  I still hear from him once in a while but knowing that we probably will never see each other again there isn't much point of keeping the communication up.

Kat

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, quick but quality. Very nice layover.

    XO

    ReplyDelete