Thursday, February 25, 2010

Post Hump Day...

Well one week ago today, I was given the ol' heave ho by A. The man who I thought I would be having a very lengthy affair with, the first man, I had connected emotionally with, the man who I thought would end my promiscuity!

But it's all good, A and I have maintained contact. We text or email daily, and there is even a bit of flirting and teasing still. I cannot just turn that off, that is who I am, and he knows and loves it and told me not to stop (and suprisingly he has reciprocated too)! In fact, A is planning on getting back to my city very soon to have lunch with me. I am really looking forward to that. I told him I will try to behave.

In the meantime, I finally created my own profile on AM; Kat made me! I must say, it is a full-time job trying to keep up with all the winks and picture requests and admirer notations...along with a lot of DELETING AND BLOCKING! Anyway, as I told you previously, I met up with P...I think I have finally shaken him, he really wanted to see me again, and I was totally up front with him that I just could not do it. I made no promises.

But since creating my own profile, I met M...yummmy...I had told Kat, that if I am going to do this, they have to be attractive to me at first glance, no more screwing up my face and squinting my eyes, trying to make them look appealing. So M is just that...very nice looking, nice body and nice BLEEP! (not that size matters). Anyway the only downside is that he is single, but the upside is he wants me and is very intrigued by a married woman wanting him, he calls it our "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE" (I had to chuckle at that, as it really is not that impossible, but I will play along!). He is doing his massage training and is studying tantra as well...I foresee some good times ahead. He also so far has given me a couple of tasks...today I was not supposed to wear panties (I forgot), yesterday he wanted me to go into the washroom and touch myself (I did that) and yesterday evening I was supposed to have sex with my husband at 11 p.m. (don't know about you, but I am tired by 10...I made it until 10:40..i think I came at 11:00). Anyway, first thing this morning I sent him a message to report on my success, and he returned the message with a picture of his success (of course it was his cock dripping wtih cum...nice way to start the day).

Anyway, we will see what happens. He lives in a different city so if it works out, it would be occasional visits, which is good.

I will keep my eyes open though...for a married one, and of course A will still be in my thoughts, maybe I can woo him back...he did call me his siren!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful story. Interesting to see a lady seeking the married man. Most are repulsed by us. where are all the wonderful wives, such as the two of you, in my neck of the woods? I've tried AM and other sites, but it seems that I'm missing the boat somehow. Keep up the wonderful writing my dear. It goes to prove to my disbelieving eyes that there are woman that think along the same lines as me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies have been quiet of late . . . lots going on these days, or just the opposite?

    You seem to be drawing men named Jim to this blog, so maybe you should focus on that name in AM, lol. Makes as much sense as any other criteria.

    I've tried it a few times, too . . . fun for a while, but not many "keeper" contacts to show for it.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm a Jim and Agnes sandwich...could be fun!

    ReplyDelete