Monday, February 15, 2010

Two More Sleeps...

Sorry, hope you are all not getting nauseated by my countdown...but I am jumping out of my skin excited.

A called me this morning super quick while the wife was sending the kids off to school. He will be out of contact for the most part as he is going skiing just with the wife today. Anyway, he just wanted to tell me how excited he was that I may now be staying the night. I can hardly believe it myself. I am so nervous and excited all at the same time, and even a bit unsure about the overnight. But I know I will likely just go into autopilot like I usually do and just go for it. And as you all know who have experienced this, as soon as you see each other all the fears and nervousness fall away...

The odd thing is though, and partly why I am writing today is, I had the craziest sexual dream about Big last night! It woke me up! I mean I was tossing and turning all night about meeting A, but then I had this hot dirty dream about Big. Why is he re-surfacing in my mind?

I am trying to trim the fat, so to speak, focus only on A...I do not need these other men cluttering my brain! FOCUS!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. You have a very good blog here. I don't know how I got here, but I got here, read you and am now happy to say that I've been pulled in to your story.

    I can't help you with trimming the fat of those dreams that stand in the way of the thoughts you'd rather be having, but I will say, as a guy, whenever I look forward to my meetings, and do the "countdown", I totally get that "jumping out of my skin excited" feeling.

    Isn't that a huge part of what draws us to this game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love getting the male perspective! And happy to know that you 'guys' also jump out of your skin!

    I have commented to Kat many a time, that for me it is the pre-game jitters that I love, and then an average experience has followed, except for Swiss Mr...but I have high hopes for A!

    Are you blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I don't know about anyone else Agnes but I almost puked in my mouth a little bit..bahahaha. I'm kidding of course I am feeling what you are feeling, I have the jitters for you!!!! I'm just a wee bit worried about the emotional connection that you seem to have already formed with him...I just don't want to see you hurt. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Agnes -can't wait to hear about your meeting with A. I do the same thing with the pre-meeting jitters and its each and every time I get ready to go see him. Its been no different from teh 1st to the 3rd. We will see about the 4th! I can't wait to hear the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even after months with Traveler I still get nervous every time I am on my way to see him. Although it all melts away the minute he kisses me! Can't wait to hear all about it Agnes! We can feel your excitement!

    ReplyDelete