Thursday, February 11, 2010

Whatever happens happens

Well after a lack of communication from Greg I have decided that he needs to know exactly how I feel about him and how things are going as of late.  If he decides that he wants to call it quits than so be it...but I need to know, for closure.  This is what I sent him:


One of the reasons I step out of my marriage is to get the extra attention that I crave and don't seem to get from my husband. At first when we were first communicating with each other I was on a constant high..knowing that you wanted this as much as I did. Now I'm starting to wonder if it is a bit one sided. I have no doubt in my mind that we could have continued our affair with each other for a long period of time. I didn't mind making the effort to come down to ____ to see you but the problem is that you don't seem to be as into it as I am. Please correct me if I'm wrong but as of late your lack of communication has made me wonder if this is really what you want. If you have moved on to someone else or have decided to be faithful to your wife than I am totally okay with that but please let me know so that I don't feel like a crazy stalker chick sending you messages but never getting anything back.




The other reason of course as we both know is purely sexual. Like you once said "sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't" I felt that with us it totally worked but maybe I am wrong about that too.



Would really appreciate you being honest with me in this completely dishonest world that we live in.



Thanks...;)

So I am prepared for the response (if I get one that is).  I feel sick to my stomach about letting this part of my life go but it wasn't healthy either.  I was never the type of girl that would send countless amounts of messages (Agnes can attest to that) but when I did I would totally expect a response.  Even a simple "hey I'm really busy right now..ttyl".  Not to much to ask for right.  Just common courtesy.  Anyways, that's my rant for the day.  I feel good about it actually and I think I'm ready to move on to BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS..if you know what I mean.  I'm not going to get all emotional about this because well it is what it is.  We put ourselves out there and we have to accept the consequences if it just doesn't work out.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kat Baby,

    I totally agree with you - I can't stand it when men are dishonest and when they start off all keen and then as things progress the contact becomes more and more sporadic...

    I take the view that everything happens for a reason and if it's meant to be it's meant to be so I know that won't be much of a comfort now but there may just be bigger and better things for you around the corner..

    XOXO as always,

    Wifey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat -

    Found your blog via Wifey and I need to get through all the posts but just reading this specific one struck a cord with me. My blog is still a work in progress but but I completely completely identify with this.

    GLNO

    ReplyDelete