Tuesday, February 23, 2010

WOW!!!

A few blogs ago I introduced DC who I met through the AM website. Just through some IMing I felt an immediate connection to. Last night as planned we met online through video chat. I was messmerized by his eyes..he has the most amazing piercing green eyes. We spent 2 hours talking and satisfying each others needs. I really like this one and hope that this will turn out to be my "long term" affair.

Now what to do about all the other men that have appeared in my life in the past little while. Let's see

Greg: I have to keep him around for a bit longer. Need to see where this goes but the longer I hold on to him the more I feel disconnected from him. So we will see how things go in our next meeting together, if it ever happens.

The Movie Producer: Met him on AM and although very interesting and and cute I'm not sure I can get past the voice. We talked on the phone yesterday and as soon as he started talking I knew that it just wasn't going to happen. May be fun to meet for coffee one time just chat.

But to be honest right now I'm really into DC and I really can't wait to meet him. We live 5 hours away from each other so not sure how that will work but he said he travels a lot with work and it wouldn't be a problem. I'll keep you guys all informed.

Cheers.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you !! Can't wait to read what Cam has in store :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A was from the same location, believe me Cam will find away to get here...it is only a 45 minute flight!

    I am very happy for you, jealous of course...and offer your words of advice, 'be careful'[what you wish for].

    ReplyDelete