Friday, March 12, 2010

The Body Count

Okay there is a possibility that I may have bitten off more than I can chew but seriously I'm not sure if I want to spit them out. Of course you all know that I am talking about the abundance of men I have recently acquired on AM. So here is the list...I hope I don't miss anyone:

1. Mr. Movie Producer...very nice but not sure if I'm physically attracted to him. I could see us having a great friendship though. Not sure if he would be into that though. Damn. I have a potential coffee date with him next weekend. I'm actually excited to meet him..see what he is like in person.

2. DC...awwwwww I could seriously get emotionally attached to this one. But as he said this is not what I want (and I really don't). So I am hoping that I can disconnect any kind of emotional feelings that I may acquire with him and focus on experiencing some great passionate sex.

3. B: Okay this is the man that intrigues me the most. He is witty and gets my creative juices flowing. Love that. I have only seen head shots but still I am so fascinated by his mind that all I can think about is being with him..not even physically but mentally. Something about a man that leaves everything to my imagination with his words alone. I got dressed this morning with him in mind as he was so turned on that I wear business casual attire to work. Pencil skirts and tight white crisp blouses turns him on...WOW So that is what I wore today...just for him. May have to send him a picture.

Okay had to add the pic for you Jimmy..;)


4. Swiss Mr. 2: I would love to give this one to Agnes. He is definitely more her type and although I enjoy how attentive he is and how his words make me feel I'm not sure if he is physically my perfect man. Oh don't get me wrong..he has an amazing body, actually really yummy. We'll see what happens...obviously if there is not connection when we meet (if we meet) than I can maybe hook him up with Agnes. (I would do anything for that girl..;))

5. Jack: Exactly what I am looking for physically. Actually he might be perfect...a cross between Brad Pitt and (oh what's that actors name from 90210, Dillon). Haven't really chatted much with him yet so we will see how that goes.

6. There are a few more (believe it or not) but don't know much about them yet so I will let you know how it goes.

So what do you think...should I let a few of them go? Should I clean house or wait to see if I make a connection with any of them? Keep in mind that I have not physically met any of them yet. hmmmmmm? What to do? Help?

Agnes is away for the weekend and I will miss her like you can't even believe. Thank god for cell phones and texting. I'm sure I will get a few from her about how she is being naughty (it's pretty much a given)...lol

13 comments:

  1. truly amazing how things work out! Wonderful that so many men are attending to your needs hon. If only there were that many women such as the two of you lovelies to come in and out of a man's life from time to time! You have me jealous and happy for you at the same time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you popular girls . . . collecting your men and boys like little baubles, lol.

    Kudos on the pencil skirt and blouse, but feel free to think of me any time you're getting dressed . . . undressed . . . showering . .. whatever ;-)

    XO Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. [You did mean me, right? :-) . . .]

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm going to have to rename the two of you...haha

    Yes Jimmy (better?) haha...I did mean you.

    Jim..if there were of us this world would seriously be in trouble.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you . . . posting your little booty pic. Very nice.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thought I should probably keep up with the other blogs. My booty is pretty tame compared to what you see on here. But I'm glad that you approve Jimmy..;)

    Muah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kat - I say keep em all around until you figure out which one(s) might be best. You might turn away a good possibility otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I fully agree GLNO...I mean it is a bit overwhelming and has become somewhat of a full-time job keeping up with whose who. Two of them even have the same name so a bit confusing who I'm actually talking to..lol Agnes has suggested that I make a spreadsheet..oh that Agnes always thinking of ways to simplify my life. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol . . . if you get THAT many, that you need to keep a spreadsheet to keep track, you might need to scale back a bit, my friend.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know, I know...You will be pleased to hear that DC is gone. As it turns out he not only wanted me but wanted to get with Angus and my other friend as well. That was just fucked up...I'm all for the fantasy and living them out but after me telling countless times that my friends were not an option he kept pressuring. So yes Jimmy...DC is G O N E!!!!

    Now I have added a few more and one of them I am meeting today for lunch..YIKES. We will see how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Angus?" So DC swings both ways? Was he hoping Angus would wear a kilt for him?

    ;-) [yes, I'm teasing you]

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey girls :) #3 seems kinda cool - to be able to have your imagination stimulated as much as the rest, by someone creative and intellingent... reminds me so much of my ex-lover!

    As for me, there has to be an emotional attachment. As long as there are no expectations.

    :)

    SF

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Pencil skirts and tight white crisp blouses" - how enticing... Glad Ginger has tickled your mind as well as your fancy ;oO x

    ReplyDelete