Friday, March 5, 2010

Filler...

Yes, Kat and I have been a bit silent...Kat has barely pulled her fingers off the keyboard since going on AM and her web cam bulb is almost burnt out! I have been laying somewhat low, a few chats here and there that filtered out of AM...the young massage therapist and tantra teacher and I have been sending a few steamy messages to one another, he gives me a daily task! Still trying to shake P, who apparently I had quite an impact on (i think he is finally gone?). Had one interesting guy send me a picture of him doing his wife when we talked of exchanging photographs...I am sure she would be very impressed to know that I saw it (still shaking my head on that one)! I never was able to get together with my Kiwi over the last couple of weeks (despite his peristence). I think I need a bit of a breather...but we all know it will never be over...

Anyway, I am going to try and get back to finishing my stories that have led me to the here and now...stay tuned!

Happy Friday Everyone! Have fun with HTA, GLNO!

10 comments:

  1. Good for you, ladies.

    At the risk of dating myself, I feel a little like Jeff Goldblum in "The Big Chill," when he realizes that sex is occurring all around him, lol.

    For all of you youngsters who have never seen it, that's an excellent rental or download, by the way . . . all-star cast, and a killer soundtrack.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...I remember the Big Chill, I even have the soundtrack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...you two are old..LOL

    But Jim I think I will download "the Big Chill" to watch this weekend. Agnes??? Would you like to join me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...well then giddy up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm . . . sounds like a party. I may need to cook for you two, as well . . . you'd eat my food, wouldn't you? I like a woman with a healthy appetite.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you trying to lure us in now with your culinary skills...I think I can speak for both of us, that we have pretty healthy appetites, for food and other things...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not trying to lure anyone into anything they don't already have a mind to do. I'd just like to see your pupils dialate when you put something really satisfying into your mouths, that's all.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jim, you should know by now that Agnes and I are rarely dis-satisfied with what we put in our mouths..hehe. But we are drawn to nicely prepared sausage. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm . . . people need to watch what they eat nowadays . . . you want to know what you're putting into your body . . . make sure it's good for you.

    I'll have to look around, and see if I have a good sausage recipe . . . something wholesome and filling . . . that you wouldn't have to eat too much of, to feel satisfied, yet wanting more.

    XO

    ReplyDelete