Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Three Boyfriends and a Husband

What more could a girl ask for. Each one of them special in their own unique way and fill a void that I need so desperately.

Take the Music Man for instance...we love the same music and doing the same type of things like maybe going to a concert/symphony/theatre..my husband hates doing those things. So the music man fills my passion for music and if I get something more on the side like a great night of music filled sex..well then that would be a bonus.

And then there is B...the sweetest most thoughtful of the four. He lured me in with his words and he's fun and easy to talk to. I feel so at ease and comfortable with him. He's smart and quirky and gets my mind working. Haven't had much of a chance to experience the sexual part of our relationship yet....but I think I might be taking him out of his comfort zone. Can't wait to see what the future has in store for us.

And then there's DC....I although he has a fantasy about being with two of my friends as well I have maintained that I would not entertain it. He continually says how he will be the best Fuck I have ever had so I would like him to prove it. I guess he has incredible stamina...we'll see if he is up for the challenge. And so if this is true he will be able fulfill my need for a good marathon fucking periodically.

And finally we come to the husband....hmmmmmmmm still undecided what his purpose in my life is. Sad that after nine years he doesn't know me at all or maybe that he doesn't care to know who I am. I guess he's a good father and provider and right now that is all that I need from him.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could find the perfect spouse with all the above qualities and more....I know I'm a dreamer but I can't help it.

5 comments:

  1. Why can't we have it all? Is that so wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Often we choose spouses and lovers for different reasons and based on different qualities. That which makes a good spouse does not always make a good lover. I have had amazing sex lives with women I did not want to marry. I have an amazing home life with a woman, but our sex life is unsatisfying. There's nothing wrong with wanting it all. But finding it all in one person? A very fortunate few actually do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I would never tell a woman I'll be the best fuck she's ever had. Nothing good can come of that. You'll have to let us know if he lived up to the hype.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh damn I wish I could find it all within one person as well. Those very few who have it all are the luckiest. But hey, are we ever happy with what we have anyway?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think of the things you can teach "B" ---- for some reason - he's the one who would intrigue me the most!

    ReplyDelete