Friday, May 21, 2010

Not a bad week...

So where shall I start...

Met a man on AM (FG aka French Guy) on the weekend that seemed very interesting , emails started to flood in...excitement building...and talks of a June 4 meeting came up, until I told him I could not make it until then (I just figure before you get to far, you need to meet to see if there is any attraction). So, the plan was set, we were to meet at the end of the day at the beach! I was soooooooooo nervous and excited. I have to say it never gets old (or has not yet). I guess that is part of the draw...the thrill and FEAR of the unknown. So I drove to the beach, and saw this man walking toward me, and we both began to grin from ear to ear...pleased to see what we found. So down we walked to the sand, shoes off for me and we strolled along the beach talking, for the most part effortlessly. We got to the end and he pointed out a more private spot to sit under a tree on a log, so over we went. We sat and talked a bit more and then ...we kissed. He says I lunged in first, but I think he did! It was pleasant enough that we carried on and then hands began exploring. He had stated early before we met that he would be a gentleman. And then when his hands began to wander, he said he was not being much of a gentleman, and I responded that I was not being much of a lady either, so carry on! We kissed some more, he stood me up so he could easily slide his hands up under my dress, which he did and began discovering my 'mound' (inside joke with Kat). I couldn't resist, and I had to find out what I was dealing with, so I too found a way to get my hand in his pants and I have to say, a smile formed on my face as I felt something rather thick. All morning I have been thinking about that thickness, which I admit has been causing some wetness! Anyway, time ran out and we had to sort ourselves out, and head back to our cars. We chatted later that evening on the computer, and then texting has been quite regular this morning...here I go again!

The other gems that occurred this week, was that A came to town and we met for lunch, a lunch date he had been promising me since we last saw each other at a restaurant we both love. It was so great to see him. I made sure I looked good, wore a sexy dress with just the right amount of cleavage. As soon as I arrived he got up and gave me a nice hug. I sat and we immediately started talking. Him and I have such a great connection and both have a lot to say, I can be quiet but when I am with him I just start talking with such ease. We covered off my life and then his. I of course had to make a few sexual comments, asked him to slide his hand up under my dress and let me feel his legs (I always tease him that his legs turn me on...so strong!). I also noticed him checking out my breasts, but did not call him on it at the time. After lunch was over, he walked me part way back to work and on the way, I joked about sneaking into the alley for a quickie, he told me I was 'bad'. He asked if I was seeing anyone, and I told him just online stuff (I know so bad to lie, but not really any of his business), told him I was holding out for him to change his mind. Anyway, we hugged and went in our separate directions. I immedediately texted him asking when would it get easier, when would I not want to kiss him anymore. Later I got a text from him saying, he too was particularly turned on over the lunch hour. When I asked why, he said just a general feeling and my breasts! (I responded that I so was going to bust him on that, but I too was enjoying him, enjoying me!). He also told me, as a result of his meeting that day, he will be working lots in my city soon...who knows what the future holds.

Single Guy has the man-cold still so we will not be getting together for our Friday sex...but we will meet later today for a coffee, I am looking forward to seeing him.

And last but not least, the Englishman finally called last week, and left it that he will surprise me with his next call, and that he did just after I finished up with FG...we both really miss each other, but it is frustrating that it is not likely we will get to see each other again. It is kind of silly that either of us is even entertaining anything as it seems hopeless, but sometimes you cannot help the feelings you have.

I know it seems like I have a lot of feelings for a lot of men, but I do, and that is because they all offer up something different to me, and a lot of it is not based on sex. It is so hard to explain. It was funny, Kat wanted me to promise that after FG, to stay off of AM. But I said FG was so nice, and she said 'yes, but there are a lot of nice guys...and you do not have to meet every one...'

P.S. did i mention I met up with kiwi last friday? the usual short and sweet...I think they will need to hose down that basement floor soon, I made quite a splash!

4 comments:

  1. Lol . . . no, "not a bad week" at all. Quite a few irons in the fire.

    As long as you're having fun . . . ;-)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to rest after reading all of this. :) Where do you find the energy? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Go Girl! Love reading your adventures! But you know my feelings on the Englishman....I think Kat and I need to gang up on you a bit more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree GLNO...although I am pretty tough on Agnes on the Englishman.

    Spring: I'm always in awe at how Agnes manages to find the time and energy for her encounters. I somewhat live vicariously through her at times.

    ReplyDelete