Wednesday, May 26, 2010

When it rains, it pours....

Happy Hump Day!

What a way to start off Hump Day...a meeting with FG on my way to work. We met at a nice little pull-off near the water, and greeted each other with a nice soft kiss...not long after my pants were down, and his hands and mouth were in between my legs, and the waterworks began...thank goodness I brought a towel, just in case...he couldn't stop, he couldn't get enough of me but I was hungering for that nice thick cock I had only got a taste of the other day (a side-trip on the way to the grocery store...this is a dangerous liaison...so close to home, so easy to meet)...so i took him in my mouth as he continued to work me with his fingers, I could feel and hear the pleasure building up inside of him, he told me, 'don't stop'...and then he came, just the right amount (I have to say, he is quite big, my jaw was fully stretched and I had to kind of work my mouth off of him...looking forward to receiving him elsewhere soon).

We sat and kissed a bit more, and then we both headed off to work...I have a feeling we have many more visits ahead of us.

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! We can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best way to start the day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my - lockjaw!!! Can't wait for more! Love ya and thanks for being such a GREAT "virtual" friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bigger than the chiropractor?????

    ReplyDelete