Thursday, March 31, 2011

When does all of this get old???

This is sort of a continuation of Agnes Blog.  I sometimes wonder if now that I am separated from my husband if this lifestyle is going to cease to excite me.  I absolutely love the attention from the men in my life (3 at the moment) but will I get bored of that one day?  Unlike the other men that I have hooked up with (random bar guys) the men that I am enjoying now I have made a connection with beyond the sex.  I consider them friends and would hope that if I ever decided to end the sexual part of our relationships that I would still be able to have a friendship with them.  I guess this is my way of feeling fulfilled right now.   Each one extremely different in appearance and personality which to me is so amazing.  They each provide me with something completely different that I want and need.

When I am with B we talk about things that I would never of thought would have interested me.  He has opened my mind to new and exciting things.  I love that about him.  We rarely talk about sex and because we both went through the trials and tribulations of a failed marriage we understand and respect each other in a way that no one else would ever understand.  He has listened to my grief and sorrows and I of his.  We work well together.
.
The Lawyer on the other hand is more sexual and gives me the attention that I crave and need.  I find him easy to be around and I feel I can talk about just about anything with him.  I like that I can be myself and be honest about who I am without judgment.  He is an amazing kisser and I sometimes find myself wanting to just kiss his lips.

And then we have the neighbor.  What started as a friendship between neighbors and some slight flirtations turned into some random booty calls.   This is an easy relationship...I call/he calls, we hook up, have a quicky and a short conversation, and that's it.  Is is the perfect NSA relationship.  No emails, no chatting, and very few text messages.  I honestly don't need the attention from him that I get from B and Lawyer.   For now...it works.

So when does it end?  When do the men in my life decide that enough is enough?  When do I figure out that I only need one man in my life to make me happy?  I wish I knew the answers to all of these questions...but hell I don't.  So for now I guess I will enjoy what I have.  And believe me I am one lucky girl to have these three wonderful men in my life right now.

Kat.

P.S.  I do have a date on Sunday with a new guy.  I will let you know how that goes.  Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. I think it ends over time, and for a variety of reasons . . . needing too much . . . needing too little . . . a change in outlook or attitude . . . maybe for no good reason at all.

    Just enjoy these relationships while they last, and let them enrich your life for as long as possible. :-)

    XO

    ReplyDelete