Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I miss him...

I can't, or shouldn't write FG...I told him I would respect his space, so I must right? But this is soooo hard. About three times tonite I started writing an email, one to tell him I missed him, and the other two were just messages about information I wanted to share with him regarding my personal development path...it was almost a reflex to want to share with him, as he has been a part of that journey, he has been one of my biggest cheerleaders and supporters...but I surprisingly I was able to delete before hitting send! I can't do that to him right now (or to me), he asked for his space...and I have to respect that.

More importantly, I need to be okay with being on my own and learn to be my own cheerleader, and believe in myself, and not always seek outside affirmation. FG has always said that to me, "be strong and do this k...you are stronger than you think...you can do this on your own...do not lose your focus"

...I still miss him...

3 comments:

  1. And I quote:

    "
    More importantly, I need to be okay with being on my own and learn to be my own cheerleader, and believe in myself, and not always seek outside affirmation."

    You said it - do it, I know above all its hard but this in this whole thing - you need to find yourself again and what YOU need. HEART YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I am in detox...

    I have set a goal for myself, and I know I will get there - GO AGNES GO...WOOT WOOT!

    Okay, that really does make me a Sybil, now I am talking out loud to myself...is typing to yourself okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew...good for you for resisting the urge - hard one!

    ReplyDelete