Monday, July 11, 2011

TMI Tuesday

From tmituesdayblog

1. Which would you rather do and why?
a. yard work or house work

House work...despite what my hub thinks, I have never liked yard work!

b. hike or run

Hike for sure
c. outdoor sports or indoor sports

Outdoor sports (with one exception...and of the bedroom variety!)

d. fast food burger from the drive-thru or sit-down salad

Depends on the, for the most part the sit-down salad, but on a hangover day, most definitely drive thru burger!

e. yoga or aerobics

Neither? although I should try yoga one day...

f. ice-cream or cake; what kind?

Cake!!!! Chocolate or Carrot Cake (with cream cheese frosting)

g. ice cubes or hot wax; where? why?

Ice cubes, nipples? his cock...change in sensation (not a huge fantasy of mine but FG talks a lot about food items on my body ie. wine)
h. beneath the sheets or on top?

2. What was your favorite subject in high school/secondary school/upper school?

Biology and English (not sure if it was because of my hot bio teacher and for english my punk rocker boyfriend being in class with me!)

3. Do you get a full 8 hours of sleep a night? Why or why not?

Oh ya...except when FG sleeps over! I love my sleep!

4. What is your favorite comfort food?

Ju Jubes and add to that something savoury...dill pickle or ketchup chips! (in fact I indulged in those last evening!)

5. Do you match up your socks after washing and drying them, and before putting them away?

Of course I do...I am a virgo!

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

Purple (one of my favourite colours)

Bonus: When you have sexual dreams or dreams about sex, what does the dream generally involve? Is it a reoccurring theme?

I don't tend to have a lot of sexual dreams (one really bad one about a boss years ago! lol). Why dream it when you can live it right?

2 comments:

  1. 1. Your outdoor sports answer is cute.

    I am so with you on the carrot cake...must have REAL cream cheese frosting.

    eh hum...you missed one

    h. Beneath the sheets or on top? ;-)

    2. Hey those are good reasons to like a subject.

    4. I like jujubes too. But like Haribo gummi bears better in the squishy candy variety.

    5. Good girl, me too.

    Welcome to TMI Tuesday.

    -Hedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beneath the sheets...with a view to a bobbing head between my legs.

    ReplyDelete