Wednesday, August 24, 2011

BIRTHDAY GIRL

Today 40 odd years ago an amazingly beautiful girl was born and for that I will forever be thankful.  Agnes you mean more to me then you will ever know.  Sad, mad, happy, drunk, frustrated (sexually), crazy, panicked, giddy, stupid, etc. you've been there for me through all of those emotional times and I can't imagine what I would have done without you by my side to help me through (especially the drunk and frustrated..lol).  I love you and can't wait to be cruising the old age home with you one day.

It's your day so put all your troubles away today and have some fun (I'm sure FG can provide you with that).:)


3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Agnes! And I second that wish for some birthday fun coming your way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my friend, I love you!

    Well when FG actually remembers it is my birthday...I will make him provide me with some birthday fun! ha ha I was first thing on his mind, he just forgot the bday part...just breathe....

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOD DAMN - I forgot it was your birthday - hope it was fabulous - and he better have remembered!

    ReplyDelete